I found this tag on Pay Me In Tea, and it was created by Margaret @ Weird Zeal. With this being the week that Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone celebrating its book birthday, I thought it would be apt to finally use this tag!
1: What house are you in?
I used to think I was a Ravenclaw for the longest time, but when I did the test on Pottermore, I got Hufflepuff.
2: What is your patronus?
According to Pottermore (again), I got a Hedgehog.
3: What is your wand?
BlackWalnut wood with a Unicorn core hair 13 ¾” and Unyielding flexibility
4: What would your boggart be?
Okay, among things that are not abstract, it would probably be a snake? Among things that are abstract, maybe a pile of books that is just about to fall on me?
5: What position would you play in Quidditch?
I keep my feet firmly planted on the ground because I am afraid of heights.
6: Would you be a pure blood, half blood, or muggle born?
Muggleborn, I guess?
7: What job would you want to have after graduating Hogwarts?
Maybe something similar to what the Weasley twins do – developing new ways to create bespelled objects.
8: Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
The cloak. Very handy!
9: Favourite book?
From this series? Goblet of Fire
10: Least favourite book?
Maybe Half-Blood Prince?
11: Favourite film?
Prisoner of Azkaban
12: Least favourite film?
Goblet of Fire
13: Favourite character?
14: Least favourite/most hated character?
It’s a toss-up between Voldemort and Umbridge.
15: Favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
Minerva McGonagall – the baddest badass witch in town
16: Least favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Severus still-wailing-about-friendzone Snape
17: Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
- Snape’s redemption arc – like, he is a morally ambiguous character but him doing one good thing doesn’t erase all the shitty things he was a part of. And JKR giving him that, plus Harry naming his kid after him? Ugh
- WHAT WAS UP WITH THOSE KID NAMES? NAME ONE AFTER RUBEUS HAGRID, INSTEAD, YOU MORON. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY HAD YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART, HARRY!
- The whole Slytherin is Evil stigma. I know, it was an MG series and things tend to be more straightforward and black and white, but what was up with demonizing the whole House later in Deathly Hallows, huh?
- One book gimmicks used throughout. Like, the Time Turner? Never really brought up again.
- ALL THE FAILED CHANCES AT QUEER REP!
18: If you could save one character from the finale battle who would you save?
Remus and Tonks. Like, I get they were being noble or whatever, but both of them leaving their infant child to be orphaned was kind of a dick move.
As always, feel free to tag yourself. Please remember to credit the creator and link to me! I would love to see your answers, too!