Found this on Linda’s Little Library, and the fun questions had me wanting to try it!
1. How many books is too many books in a series?
I think 7 is a good number; more than that and it feels like a chore to read the series.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I don’t like them, especially when I have to wait another year to find out what happens next.
3. Hardcopy or Paperback?
Just give me books dammit. I don’t care about the form.
4. Favorite book?
Unfair question. I have about more than 200 on my favorites shelf.
5. Least favorite book?
Grey by E L James. Nearly made me puke.
6. Love triangles, Yes or No?
If sensibly written, yes.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Jane Unlimited by Kristin Cashore. I wasn’t into the narrator of the audio book so I will attempt sometime in the future with a print/ebook version.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
It was actually a list of audio books!
10. Oldest book you’ve read?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
11. Newest book you’ve read?
The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried by Shaun David Hutchinson. It releases in February 2019.
12. Favourite author?
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Borrowing. I usually don’t read more than once and my voracious appetite for fiction means I would have to be a millionaire to be able to buy all the books I read/want to read.
14. A book you dislike that everyone seems to like?
The Lord of the Rings
15. Bookmarks or dogears?
Bookmarks, of course! But not actual bookmarks – pieces of paper/receipts/small card papers, etc, basically anything that can function as a bookmark instead of an actual bookmark!
16. A book you can always reread?
The Raven Cycle by Maggie Steifvater
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Sometimes I can. Mostly, I prefer to use classical music so as not to distract myself.
18. One POV or multiple POVs?
Whichever works for the plot, TBH. But often, I like multiple POV. God tier, though – omniscient third person POV!
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I prefer to read in one sitting. I lose the focus and the ‘immersion’ if I take it over too many days.
20. One book you read because of the cover.
There are many such example, but I’ll mention the most recent I could remember – Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman.
Feel free to tag yourself!