1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Ooooh, tough one – I love my standalones but sometimes a girl just needs to live in a world for two books or more, yanno? Trilogies it is!
2. Read only female or male authors?
This is easy since I do actually prefer female authors overwhelmingly over male authors. The latter doesn’t even make up 10% of my reading list! (I know this because I literally have a shelf to count how many books by male authors I read)
3. Hardback or Paperback?
It is a tie.
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
TV shows – because movies are limited by time constraints and are generally more likely to drop essential plot points to suit the industry ‘standards’.
5. Read five pages per day or five books per week?
Five books per week. How else am I supposed to read 300 books per year?!
6. Be a Professional reviewer or author?
Since I have no aspirations for the latter, professional reviewer is the obvious answer!
7. Only read your top 20 books over and over or only read new books you’ve never read before?
Only read books I’ve never read before – have you seen my TBR list???? Life is too short to read the same 20 books over and over again.
8. Be a Librarian or a Bookseller?
Librarian. I am not social enough to be a bookseller (also I hear enough retail horror stories). Also library aesthetic is better than book store aesthetic.
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite genre?
Only read my favorite genre!
10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
Ebooks, since a large portion of my library is digital. Also they are so much better to carry around for a person who doesn’t wish to put down roots.
Feel free to tag yourselves! And link me back – I would love to know more about ya’ll! *blows kisses*