Halloween is here!!! Okay, only October is here, but it is time to get SPOOKY!!! There are actually a lot of horror-themed or fall-themed, or Halloween-themed readathons happening this month, but I am very sad to announce that I won’t be doing any of them. I have a huge galley pile for October (and November) and I want to do better, so instead of doing themed readathons, I am just going to focus on a couple of readathons which I can use my existing galleys for. Obviously, I am already doing the Seasonal Series readathon – Autumn edition, which has plenty of themed challenges.
Hosted by Books & Munches, the readathon is for reading books off your physical TBR, which I really really need to do. I am setting a goal to read 5 books off my shelves, this month
TBR: 5 books
After the NEWTs, there is now a short-term readathon to get extra credit in Charms; it has 5 prompts.
- Alohomora (Read a book that’s first in a series) – Evenfall
- Accio (Read a book that’s top of your TBR) – Wildcard
- Incendio (Read a book with ‘fire’ or ‘flame’ in title or series name, or flame on cover) – Firestarter
- Rictumsempra (Read a book that ‘tickles you the right way’) – The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
- Lumos (Read a book with a light cover) – What If It’s Us
What readathons are you planning to do this month?