October has not been treating me well so far in terms of reading, so what do I do? Join another read-a-thon! So, at this opening hour, here is what I got to say!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from Japan.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Glitter by Aprilynne Pike and Timekeeper by Tara Sim
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chips and fruit, probably?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Um, I am a grad student in immunology, but I am a great lover of books. I devour books like a dragon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Its my first and I am looking forward to having a great 24 hours reading, and making new friends in the book community!